This spicy paleo chili is perfect for cold nights or when you are craving something spicy. Carb lovers in the family won’t miss the usual beans and can add corn bread on the side if desired, making this an easy paleo meal the whole family will love. This is a huge serving and will fill a large slow cooker, but it is excellent for lunch or dinner for days afterwards. This is an easy to make, healthy meal that can knock out several meals during the week. Enjoy this one year round!
Spicy Paleo Chili
Makes 12 servings
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 2 pounds grass fed ground beef
- 2 – 28 oz cans of fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet until cooked through. Drain excess oil.
- While meat is cooking dice the garlic, bell peppers, onions and carrots. Add all vegetables to a large slow cooker.
- Add cooked ground beef to slow cooker and stir to combine with vegetables.
- Add in both cans of tomatoes and stir. Add seasonings to taste.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8+ hours. Feel free to stir and taste as you go to add more seasonings.
Enjoy with any desired toppings!